Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
【2021 Newest Version】 10.88” 2.5k Mirror Dash Cam for Cars, Waterproof Backup Camera Rear View Mirror Camera, Enhanced Night Vision with Sony Starvis Sensor, Parking Assistance
- ✅【Highest level Dash Cam】 The Only 2.5K high resolution with Newest 10.88 inch Golden Ratio(Highest level screen resolution 1920*480px), Jansite dedicated Hartwire Kit included, Real 24-hour parking monitoring [time lapse] technology, WDR function, backup camera (Mirror image/Normal image) Switch function .
- ✅【2.5k Ultra HD Streaming and 10 Meter Backup Camera Cable】Provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to o 2560 x 1440P (2.5K),can provide ultra-clear video and capture license plates from a distance, record more driving details.Besides,equip with a unique 10 meter backup camera cable, help you solve the short camera cable issue when installation,so that it can be installed in large vehicles
- ✅【Latest 24-hour parking monitoring [Time-lapse] technology】 Jansite dedicated Hartwire Kit included, it’s with time-lapse parking monitoring function. Use 1 second / 1 frame recording so that long videos can be played short. Video recording can last up to 24 hours even when the engine is off, automatically recording all your important videos anytime, anywhere. (Extreme power saving! No worries about running out of battery! Don’t occupy the car cigarette lighter socket!)
- ✅【Super Night Vision and Safe Parking】 1080P backup camera analogy High Definition provides Super Night Vision in low light conditions, and guideline display assists in safe parking. Scrolling the touch screen up and down to adjust the viewing angle.The rear image can be switched between normal image and mirror image as needed. ● [Easy installation] With 10 meters long rear camera cable, solved the short cable installation issue, you can easily install the camera even on a large vehicle.
- ✅【Thoughtful User interface and Powerful functions】 A caring and easy-to-use user interface for operation. Brightness can be adjusted by sliding the screen left or right. Press the power button to shut down the display screen (dual cam is still working to record video). Here are some important recommendations for daily feature settings: Set the G-sensor level to low, loop recording to 3 minutes, motion detection off, and parking monitor on.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important points that can assist you select the right backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be decided via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is quite easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one on the way to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera must be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are relatively huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.