Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
【Upgrade】 Backup Camera 10″ Mirror Dash Cam 1080P Night Vision Front and Rear Full Touch Screen with Loop Recording Streaming Media Car Rearview Recorder 170° Wide Angle
- 【2020 Newest Full Upgrade】10 Inch Streaming Media Full Touch Screen dash cam, Both 1080P front and 1080P rear camera, Super night vision, Long 10 meters backup camera cable, support 64G SD card max (not included).
- 【Full Screen View, No Blind Spots】Using high-definition streaming technology, both 1080P front and 1080p back camera provide great video quality, No longer worry about not seeing clearly other license plates. Real-time transmission of images, full-screen view, the mirror dash cam with wide angle lens eliminates blind spots.
- 【Super Night Vision & Safe Parking】Analogy High Definition of backup camera, both 1080P front and 1080p backup camera presents super night vision in low light conditions, and the backup camera display with guidelines assist you safe parking. It is flexible and convenient for you to adjust the view angle by scrolling up and down on the touchscreen and switch the camera back and forth.
- 【Thoughtful User Interface & Powerful Functions】Thoughtful and friendly user interface for you to operate. The brightness can be adjusted by slide left and right on the screen. Shot press Power button to shut off the display screen(The dual cams are still working to record videos). And also, here are some important recommendation to function settings for your daily using: G-sensor level to Low, loop Recording to 3min, Motion Detection to Off.
- 【Easy Installation & Professional Team】With unique long 10 meters backup camera cable, it’s easy for you to install the cameras even for large vehicles. Every product of Jansite comes with 7*24h customer service,any question, feel free to contact us.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial guides that can assist you select the best backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be made up through the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst installing the wired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one in order to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you wish to have to consider whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are quite huge and one digicam won't have the ability to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.