Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
1080P Backup Camera and 5 inch Monitor Kit Digital Wireless Rear View Camera for Car SUV Truck RV Built-in Transmitter with Parking guidelines
- [1080P HD Backup Camera] Use FHD camera and HD wireless transmission technology to provide clearer picture and better experience.
- [Digital Wireless] Using digital wireless transmission technology, it is more stable and anti-interference than analog wireless transmission. It can transmit 0~130ft on open field.
- [Built-in Transmitter] This upgraded version has a wireless signal transmitter built into the camera, and the size of the camera is still very small. This will result in simpler wiring and a more beautiful appearance. In addition, no need for manual pairing between the transmitter and the monitor.
- [More Flexible Camera Bracket] Provide a single screw hole camera bracket, you can install the camera on the left or right screw position of the license plate, it will not obstruct your license plate information.
- [Dual-use Monitor Holder] The back of the monitor and the holder are attracted by strong magnets and can rotate 360 degrees. The holder can be fixed on the dashboard or sucked on the windshield.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential considerations to help you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution might be made up by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one which has to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one with the intention to provide you with enough view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the camera should be able to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are fairly huge and one digicam won't be able to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.