Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
1080P Backup Camera and 5 inch Monitor Kit Digital Wireless Rear View Camera for Car SUV Truck RV Built-in Transmitter with Parking guidelines
- [1080P HD Backup Camera] Use FHD camera and HD wireless transmission technology to provide clearer picture and better experience.
- [Digital Wireless] Using digital wireless transmission technology, it is more stable and anti-interference than analog wireless transmission. It can transmit 0~130ft on open field.
- [Built-in Transmitter] This upgraded version has a wireless signal transmitter built into the camera, and the size of the camera is still very small. This will result in simpler wiring and a more beautiful appearance. In addition, no need for manual pairing between the transmitter and the monitor.
- [More Flexible Camera Bracket] Provide a single screw hole camera bracket, you can install the camera on the left or right screw position of the license plate, it will not obstruct your license plate information.
- [Dual-use Monitor Holder] The back of the monitor and the holder are attracted by strong magnets and can rotate 360 degrees. The holder can be fixed on the dashboard or sucked on the windshield.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 40ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 40ft.
- The wireless module was built-in the 5 HD 1080P Monitor. Monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- Monitor viewing is high definition color and could overturn the images(rear view/front view/Vertical flip) and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 14:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential points that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is slightly simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike when putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one as a way to give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you need to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are somewhat massive and one digicam won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.