Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
1080P FHD Wireless Backup Camera for Truck,RV,Trailer,7” IPS DVR Reversing Monitor with Digital Rear View Camera,Support Split/Quad Screen,IP68 Waterproof,IR Night Vision,Guide Lines On/Off
- 【Super Stable Signal】2019 third generation upgraded digital signal, super stable, no delay, 100% no interference even at high speed observation, long range wireless signal transmission up to 300M(1000FT) in open empty area
- 【Support Driving Recorder】With the DVR function, AYIYA Wireless Backup Camera System can be used as a dash cam. This truck backup camera system can continuously record 6 hours with a 32G SD card, helping remember everything you want
- 【Quad Split Monitor & 4 Video Channels】Support up to 4 cameras, 4 channels for Front/Rear/Left Side/Right Side view. You can watch Full Screen or Split Screen or Quad Screen so that you can watch one or two or four cameras at the same time, make it easy for you to monitor more space around your vehicle
- 【IP68 Waterproof & Super Night Vision】With the unique fully sealed glue filling craft, this RV backup camera achieves an amazing IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. 18 infrared LEDs & 175º wide view angle visual scope makes your night vision as bright as in daylight
- 【Easy Installation & Flexible Vehicle Comatability】Simply mount the backup camera and apply power to the monitor and camera, then you’re good to go. Flexible voltage range from 12-32V, perfect for large vehicles like truck, trailer, motorhome, RV, cargo van, campers, sprinter, 5th wheel, etc
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important considerations that can assist you choose the best backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will probably be determined by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is quite easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one which should be performed by way of a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one so they can give you sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are reasonably massive and one camera may not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to see all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.