Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
1080P Mirror Dash Cam for Cars with Waterproof Backup Camera 4.3″ IPS Full Touch Screen Rear View Mirror Camera, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording
- Dual 1080P FHD Car Camera – CE13 dash cam mirror is equipped with 1080P high-definition front camera and 720P rear view mirror camera, presenting remarkable HD images and videos with more details.
- 4.3″ IPS Full Touch Screen mirror camera – 4.3″ IPS screen and the front 170°and rear 120°field of view have a wider and clearer view than traditional rear view mirrors and reduce visual blind spots. The sensitive full-touch screen makes the operation easier.
- Safe and Secure Car Dash Camera- Built-in G-sensor sensing system, CE13 backup camera for car will lock up the scene to retain evidence when encountering an impact. And work as an unattended surveillance guard while the vehicle is off.
- Parking Assistance and Monitoring – The excellent parking guide of this hd mirror cam helps you to park safely. You can adjust the angle of the car reverse camera when parking to eliminate blind spots and observe the surrounding situation. Then parking monitoring helps you to clearly record everything that happened after you left the car.
- Loop Recording and Emergency Lock – Continuously recording, and automatically overwrite the earliest video segment when it reaches full capacity of the memory card. The sensitive G-sensor will help you lock the collision video in the event of an accidental collision, it won't be overwritten.
- Reliable warranty After-sales Service – This backup camera mirror has a 30-day refund/12-month replacement guarantee. And professional customer service will work on fixing any issue within 24 hours. You will enjoy a comfortable shopping experience!
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer might be made up via the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it by yourself not like while putting in the wired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one in an effort to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup camera. A few cars are somewhat large and one camera may not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.