Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
12 Inch Mirror Dash Cam 1080P Front and Rear Dual Lens Backup Camera, Full Touch Screen Mirror Camera,170° Wide Angle and Night Vision
- 【12″ Wider Live mirror camera】12'' IPS Anti-glare touch screen with 2.5d Glass, features better color reproduction, displays the real-time traffic on road with no lag. User-friendly interface is easy to operate with fast responsiveness.Backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10″ rear view mirror one, also easy for operation.
- 【Dual 1080P HD Camera】With upgraded chip technology, Cestovet CH18 mirror dash cam fulfills Ultra HD video resolution up to 1920*[email protected] for both front and rear view camera, presenting remarkable HD images and videos.Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 140° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 【Powerful Multi Functions】Loop Recording allows continuous recording even if the SD memory card reaches full capacity; G-sensor detects a sudden collision and lock the collision footage; Parking Assistant automatically switches to the reversing image when reversing.
- 【24H Parking Monitor and Night Vision】With Parking monitor, the dash cam will automatically power on and start recording whenever an impact is detected, provide you video evidence if car is scratched when parking.The dash cam adopts high-end sensor, which allows you to have a excellent visual experience during the night driving the same as in the day time.
- 【Guaranteed After-sales Service】The mirror dash cam is easy to install, no need to remove the factory rearview mirror in your car, just easily attach dash cam to rear view mirror with rubber straps. Connect the car charger with camera then hide extra cable into interior panel. we have 7*24 hours customer service. If there is any problem, we will definitely help you.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With built-in high-quality chip, WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. 6 layer glass lens enhances night vision in dark environment. License plate and other small wordings are clearly displayed.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Reversing Aid System; ③Parking Monitoring; ④GPS Function; ⑤G-Sensor; ⑥Collision boot recording; ⑦Loop Recording; ⑧Lane Departure Warning System; ⑨Video time Lapse;⑩Adjustable Display View Angle, etc 📢You can con-tact us to get the GVPlayer download link.
- No Wiring from Rear to Front: The transmitter replaces the video cable which connect backup camera to monitor, and reversing image is transmitted by the wireless system directly, which free you from the complex wiring issue.
- High Compatibility With OEM Look:There are 4 size of brackets in package to meet the different market needs ,so the rear view mirror can fits most cars. And it can be anti-vibrated under various bumpy road,working as well as the original one.
- Stable Signal Transmission:The wireless transmission can reach up to 100 meters in open area,it can send strong signals to the monitor,which provides you a high definition image without interference and flickers.
- 【10 INCH LARGE STREAMING MEDIA TOUCH SCREEN】10 inch streaming media rearview mirror features a Full HD IPS touchscreen allows you to see more traffic information. With an 170°ultra-wide lens to cover the entire road ahead and capture all the critical details like license plates and signposts, etc. All operations can be easily navigated by swiping your fingers with touchscreen and it works as a normal rear view mirror after screen saver is on.
- 【DUAL-RECORDING HD CAMERAS】High Resolution is available either in 1080P backup camera + 720P front camera or 1080P front camera + 720P rear view camera, the bright full screen makes it possible to clearly read the license plates of vehicles behind or in front of you, both day and night. Both cameras simultaneously record the road ahead of you and behind you, assuring your safety in the event of an accident or insurance claim.
- 【SUPERIOR NIGHT VISION】Both the front and rear cameras adopt F2.0 aperture and high dynamic range(HDR). The former lets more light come in, the latter adjusts the imaging. You can get clearer footage and image than other dashcams at night. Car license plate number can be easily seen even in low light.
- It makes simple for a GPS Tablet with 2.5mm Aux Av-in port to connect to a RCA Backup Camera
- AV-IN 2.5mm male to RCA male, 6 meters/ 20 Feet extension video cable
- Easy convert RCA to AV-IN, plug and play, no need more adapter or converter
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 15:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 07:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing since it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer might be made up by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you can do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one that has to be performed through a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one in order to come up with enough view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera must be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you need to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are reasonably massive and one camera may not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.