Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
12″ Mirror Dash Cam,Backup Camera with 1440p IPS Full Touch Screen, Rear View Mirror Camera with Loop Recording, Parking Monitor, Night Vision, Dual Lens Waterproof Front Rear Dash Camera for Car
- 【12 INCH LARGE STREAMING MEDIA TOUCH SCREEN】12 inch streaming media rearview mirror features a Full HD IPS touchscreen allows you to see more traffic information. With an 170°ultra-wide lens to cover the entire road ahead and capture all the critical details like license plates and signposts, etc. All operations can be easily navigated by swiping your fingers with touchscreen and it works as a normal rear view mirror after screen saver is on.
- 【DUAL-RECORDING HD CAMERAS】High Resolution is available either in 1440P front camera + 10800P rear view camera, the bright full screen makes it possible to clearly read the license plates of vehicles behind or in front of you, both day and night. Both cameras simultaneously record the road ahead of you and behind you, assuring your safety in the event of an accident or insurance claim.
- 【SUPERIOR NIGHT VISION】Both the front and rear cameras adopt F2.0 aperture and high dynamic range(HDR). The former lets more light come in, the latter adjusts the imaging. You can get clearer footage and image than other dashcams at night. Car license plate number can be easily seen even in low light.
- 【LOOPING RECORDING & G-SENSOR】The integrated G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video for safekeeping when detecting collision, which makes the video can't be overwritten even Loop Record function is on. When the storage space is full, it can automatically cover the earlier segment. With Loop Recording enabled, you never have to worry about the capacity of our SD card is full (NOT Including SD card).
- 【EASY INSTALLATION AND OPERATION】Simply fits over your existing rear view mirror and install the cable inside the cabin of the car and plug into the cigarette lighter. Package including: ① Streaming media mirror dash cam ②Car charger ③Card reader(Not including SD card) ④Crowbar ⑤Buckle Fastener ⑥Rear Camera ⑦User Manual
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 00:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few very important points that will help you select the right backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be made up via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is quite easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out via a technician to ensure that all the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one in an effort to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam must be able to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are quite large and one digicam won't be capable of give a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.