Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
12V CCD Car Vehicle Auto Universal Waterproof Rear Front Side View Backup Reverse Camera Starlight Night Vision with Wire Loop for Car,SUV,Camper,Van,RV,Pickup Truck,Jeep
- 1.The universal vehicle backup camera is powered by 12V DC only, and compatible with NTSC TV system only, with RCA connector
- 2. The 12v car backup camera is with 600 TV Lines horizontal resolution,with 120°view angle.
- 3.Designed with white&green wire loop, you can use it as Rear View Backup Camera or as Front/Side View Camera .Also you can control it to be with or without parking guideline.(Default setting is a front view camera/non-mirror image without guideline.)
- 4.Easy installation with widely application, you can use it for your Cars, Jeep, SUV, Pickup Trucks, Vans, Campers, RVs,etc.
- 5.Packaged included: power cable+video cable+sticker+screws+user manual.There is a protective film to cover the lens of camera, pls tear if off when you use.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important guides that will help you select the best backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be made up by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is slightly easy and you can do it on your own not like when installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that the entire interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one for you to come up with enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are rather large and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.