Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer might be made up by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the wired one that has to be carried out via a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are fairly massive and one camera may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.