Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
2020 Eonon Vehicle Backup Camera Milion 420,000 Pixels Wide Angle 170° Waterproof Rearview Back Up Camera-A0119 for GA9350,GA9350B,GA9351,GA9349,GA9363,GA9353,GA9365,GA9480A,GA9449,GA9450,GA9450B
- Compatible with all of Eonon Android 10 /9.0/8.1/ 8.0/7.1/6.0/5.1/ 4.4/ 4.2 car radio. such as GA9465B GA9450B GA9480A GA9380 GA2176 GA9351 GA9363 GA2176 GA2178 GA9203NB GA9204NB GA9205NB GA9303NB GA2180 GA2180A GA9365 GA9350 GA9353 GA9350B GA2187 GA9480A GA9453B GA9465B GA9450B GA9463 GA9450 GA9465 . etc.
- Waterproof car rear view camera: No worry about rainy day and car wash. Image Sensor OV 7959: Better performance at night. When the parking back light on, the image is clear. Horizontal & Wide View Angle:120°& 170°. Better sight protects rear object like little child. Easy installation design: Thin connectors make you easy bypass the cable to the front
- Hi-definition Color CMOS: Clear image guarantee safe parking.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important considerations to help you select the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll do it by yourself not like whilst installing the wired one which should be performed through a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one a good way to give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the items that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you need to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are moderately large and one digicam won't be able to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.