Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
29.5 Feet/9M Backup Camera Extension Cord Cable,Car Charger Wire Kit for Mirror Dash Cam(4Pin, 2.5mm)
- ✔Long Enough Cable: 29.5 feet /9M of heavy-duty compatible extension cable for the rear camera, make it easy to route, even at a distance.
- ✔Easy to Use: Just replace the original cable with extension cable, then connect with rear camera.
- ✔Extension Cord for Backup Rear Camera: suitable for DMYCO 12 inches mirror dash cam rear camera
- ✔Premium Quality: 16 AWG wire make sure this extension cord can handle the stress of life and tackle everyday use without breaking a sweat
- ✔Connector Type: 2.5mm to 4 Pin, Support 12V voltage output.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you select the right backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be made up by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you can do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed via a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one which will give you enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you want to think about whilst buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are moderately large and one camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.