Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Mount for wireless backup camera.
- Length: 3.1 inches, width 1.5 inches, height: 3 inches (this height can bypass the antenna, making it easier to adjust the angle of the backup camera).
- Mount for B083XGR7D5
- Mount for B083XH9MTN
- Mount for B083XRJD8L
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be installed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial guides that can assist you choose the right backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer might be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while installing the wired one that needs to be performed through a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so they can provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you want to consider whilst buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are quite huge and one camera won't be capable of supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.