Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
360 Degree Bird View Panoramic System Waterproof Seamless 4 Camera Car DVR Universal Recording Parking Rear View Cam for All Car by CarThree
- ►360 degree view car camera system is Seamless connection technology about car image.can 3D car birdview system/1080P HD vision
- ►Camera assists drivers to park more easily by better understanding the vehicle's surroundings through a virtual bird's-eye view from above the vehicle.
- ►Can display the bird's-eye, front and rear views, making it possible to check the vehicle's 360-degree surroundings simultaneously with either the front and back.
- ►super wide-angle camera (over 170 degrees): Have 4 waterproof night vision Camera, Recorded data can be used to provide irrefutable evidence of fraudulent claims
- ►A convenient installation car with a harmless appearance,If buy this car rearview camera, you will eliminate most of the blind spots, makes much easier for parking and passing the narrow road.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear side of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential points that can assist you choose the best backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be decided via the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the wired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all of the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one which will give you enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the display as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you need to think about when buying the backup camera. A few cars are reasonably massive and one camera would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.