Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
39530-T2A-A21 Rearview Park Assist Backup Camera for Honda Accord Touring Hybrid 2014-2017 Replace 39530-T2A-A31
- FITS: This Rear View Camera for Honda Hybrid 2017, for Honda Accord Sedan 2016 2017, for Honda Accord Sedan EX-L Submodel Touring Submodel 2014 2015.
- REPLACES: This Back Up Camera for 39530-T2A-A21, 39530 T2A A21, 39530T2AA21, 39530-T2A-A31, 39530 T2A A31, 39530T2AA31, 590-440, 590 440, 590440.
- RESOLUTION: 600 TV Lines. Plug and play, and plugs into existing oem video harness.
- NOTE: Make sure your part Numbers match before you buy.
- ENSURE: If there is any problem with the product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you solve the problem.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential guides that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be made up by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed through a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one in an effort to provide you with enough view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are moderately large and one digicam may not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.