Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 7 INCH GPS combine with backup camera in one screen, auto switch between GPS and camera view
- Long signal range wireless backup camera with waterproof, day&night vision, 110 degree view angle
- GPS w/ 530 MHz SamSung S3C2443X-40 CPU 800×480 Pixels Digital HD displayer with touched screen
- 128MB SDRAM & 128M Nand Flash memory 2Whi-Fi speaker built in FM Transmitter + bluetooth
- Preloaded US, Canada map, Text-to-Speech voice guide. Call 408-832-9234 for support. SD Card is NOT required and not included. Camera just need to connect to reverse light, since car model depended, camera installation is NOT included.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some very important considerations that will help you select the right backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be determined by the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you can do it by yourself not like when putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one for you to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera must be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are reasonably massive and one camera would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.