Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
4Ucam Digital Wireless Camera + 7″ Monitor + Adapter for Furrion FRCBRKT-BL Pre-Install Mounting Kit (FOS48T-BL/FOC12TA-BL) for RV, Trailer, 5th Wheels
- DIGITAL Wireless Back-Up Camera System, 0% Interference, 0% statics, 100% crystal clear picture guaranty.
- DIGITAL Wireless System. Unit comes with Furrion Pre-install Mounting Kit (FOS48T-BL/FOC12TA-BL) adapter, help to finish the installation in minutes.
- 11 high-powered IR LEDs for 15 feet night vision, with SONY 1/3″ high-resolution CCD. Metal case with 10G-force rated shock resistant, IP66 waterproof of resistance grade
- For use with 12V-24V DC electrical systems, comes with cigarette lighter power adapter for the monitor.
- Comes complete with everything you need to install, easy to read English installation manual
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important considerations that will help you select the best backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will probably be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is fairly simple and you can do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed through a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one in order to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam must be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you're looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are relatively huge and one camera won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.