Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- WIFI IR Back-Up Camera shows video on your smart phone allows you to see what is behind you before you back up
- Comes complete with everything you need to install. (No router, or phone company signal require) Installation is easy, just connect 12V power to the WiFi transmitter/camera.
- Avoid accidents and injuries in your Car, Van, SUV, RV, or delivery vehicle, install on the back of your car, and see what's behind at all time.
- IP 66 Waterproof License plate Camera 110 degree wide angle viewing, with Night Vision.
- Free APP “New Sight” download, New updated hardware.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that us a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
- 7" IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7" touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 13:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 21:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial points to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be made up via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by means of a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one that will give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are somewhat massive and one digital camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.