Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
5’’ Inch TFT LCD Car Color Rear View Monitor Screen for Parking Rear View Backup Camera with 2 Optional Bracket(Suckers Mount and Normal Adhesive Stand)
- 5” Inch Digital TFT LCD Color Car Rear View Parking Backup Camera Monitor Screen
- Anti-glare High Resolution,800(RGB)X480, 5-inch TFT LCD screen with excellent color
- Working perfectly with Car DVD, VCD, camera, STB, satellite receiver, and other video equipment
- Perfect companion product for a Chuanganzhuo’s backup camera,Automatically starts when the car back up, video opened at the same time
- Package content:1 x 5″ TFT LCD Monitor; 1 x Power Cable(1.5M/4.5FT); 1 x English User Manual;1 x Adhesive Bracket;1 x Suction Cup Bracket
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process will also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution might be determined by means of the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one a good way to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup camera. Some cars are relatively massive and one digicam would possibly not be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.