Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
5200mAh Solar Wireless Backup Camera Kit with Monitor, IP67 Waterproof Night Vision Rear View Camera for Cars SUVs
- 【Solar Powered Wireless Backup Camera】: Built-in 5200mAh rechargeable lithium battery, can work longer time. Uniquely charged by 4PCS high conversion rate solar energy receiving panels, converts more power even not in sunny days. (You can also manually charge the camera with the included USB cable)
- 【5-min DIY Wireless Backup Camera Kit】: No drilling, routing or professional skills needed. A screwdriver saves you hundreds of dollars
- 【Real-time Monitor】: Trigger the monitor simply by one touch whenever you want to view the rear image of the vehicle, every wake up time image lasts 90s. The IP67 waterproof camera is with 170 degree wide angle and night vision
- 【No Interference Wireless Transmission】: Adopts digital wireless signal transmission, more stable and stronger anti-interference, ensuring better image.
- 【High Compatibility】: This solar powered wireless backup system comes with universal bracket, able to fit most Cars, SUVs. ❤️18-month warranty❤️ is available
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides to help you select the right backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be decided by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while installing the hardwired one which has to be performed by a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one as a way to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you need to think about while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are moderately massive and one camera would possibly not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.