Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
56054058AH Rear View Backup Camera Parking Assist Camera for:Chrysler 300 2011 2012 2013 for:-Dodge Charger 2011 2012 2013 2014 Safety Camera Replace OE# 56054058AD, 56054058AE, 56054058AF, 56054058AG
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐【Fitment】Please use “amazon confirmed fit” above to verify fitment before purchasing. This rear view backup camera compatible with for:-Chrysler and for:-Dodge branded vehicles manufactured after 2011. Replacement for 2011-2013 for:-Chrysler 300 2011-2014 for:-Dodge Charger.
- 🚗【Replacement OEM 】This SZKAIDAG parking assist camera replace OE # 56054058AH, 56054058AD, 56054058AE, 56054058AF, 56054058AG. Please check OEM part number and compatibility to ensure you purchase correct item.
- 🚗【High-Definition-Camera】Clear shooting day and night. Through the far-infrared wide-angle camera device, the obstacle behind the car is clearly visible. The rear view backup camera makes the situation behind the car more intuitive when reversing, allowing you to reversing easily and safely and providing a great visual effect experience.
- 🚗【Plug and Play】Plugs into Existing OEM Video Harness, clear resolution, easy to install, direct replacement for your old or broken parking assistant camera, we recommend installation with the help of professionals and tools, you also may find installation video on YouTube.
- 🚗【Warranty】2-Year warranty. The rear view backup camera has been 100% tested and certified, ensure trouble free installation and performance. We provide an reliable and friendly customer service, fast delivery, simple after-sales. Any questions, please let us know and we will respond and give a solution (refund or new replacement) within 24 hours.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be determined by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you can do it on your own not like while installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed by means of a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one which will come up with enough view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are quite massive and one digital camera may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.