Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
5″Car Reverse Monitor TFT LCD HD Digital 16:9,800480 Screen 2 Way Video Input Colorful For Reverse Rear View Camera DVD VCD, Easy Installation，For Cars, SUVs, Vans, Pickups, Trucks.Super Night Vision
- 2 Way AV Input – Yellow connector – AV1 input. White connector – AV2 input. Support AV2 reversing priority, automatically display rearview image when you reversing, more convenient than manual switch，It automatically powers up when it is connected to the camera and 12V
- Easy installation – 5-inch display mounts on your dash or steering，It will not obscure the sight of your driving，can gets power with the included cigarette lighter plug.
- Suitable for Cars – SUVs,Vans,Pickups,Trucks etc. Working voltage: DC 9-32V. Digital screen Resolution: 800 (H) * 480 (V) with dash mounting stand and 3M sticker, easy to install and operate.
- The biggest highlight of the 5 inch high-definition digital display – You can easily adjust the display brightness, contrast, adjust the aspect ratio. As a reverse display, monitor display very appropriate，you will now be able to easily and safely park your car at night even in the tiniest parking spots.
- 5 Inch Car Reverse Monitor is very suitable for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact SINOVCLE and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial considerations that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is moderately simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one to be able to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you want to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are reasonably large and one digicam would possibly not be capable of supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.