Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
6.2 Inch Car Audio Stereo Double Din in-Dash Navigation DVD Player Supports GPS Radio Steering Wheel Control Bluetooth SD RDS AUX Mirror-Link Free Backup Camera + Map Card
- 【Mirror Link】The machine supports connection to Android and iOS devices. With the pre-installed APP Easy Connect and Airplay, you can sync the picture and sound on the phone screen to the unit without data transfer, and watch your phone's mini videos on the Android stereo.
- 【Car DVD Player】The DVD player is compatible with most DVD and CD discs that are available on the market. Compatible Formats: CD,HDCD,MP3,WMA,VCD,DVD+_R/RW,CD-R/RW,JPEG,etc
- 【Bluetooth Function】Double din car stereo built in microphone,support hands-free call,downloading phonebook and play bluetooth music streaming.
- 【GPS Navigatiion】This Car GPS Navigation preloaded with offline US Map in the Map card, so the gps is ready to use after installation even when you donot have internet access. Suppport Voice Guidance, 2D/3D Map Views. The navigation system leads you to the destination.
- 【Best service】Universal 2 din android car stereo radio. It can fit most cars. Please compare the dimensions, shape of our unit with the central console of your car before purchasing.We provide 7*24 hours of after-sales technical support to help you solve installation and operation problems.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important guides to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be made up by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you can do it by yourself unlike when installing the wired one that has to be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one with a purpose to give you sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are somewhat large and one digital camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.