Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
7″ Backup Camera System for RV/Truck/Bus – Waterproof Camera with Night Vision – RVS-770613-NM-01 by Rear View Safety.
- Commercial grade backup camera system for RV's, trucks, buses and emergency vehicles
- 7″ LED digital color auto-dimming display with three port power harness
- 130° backup camera with 18 infra-red lights for 50ft of night vision
- Completely waterproof camera with an IP69K rating (highest rating there is)
- System comes complete with all mounts and parts and is ready to install out of the box
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【Stable Signal】Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 56ft vehicles. ★ Warm Hint ★ : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC.
- ►【4CH 1080P Monitor】Capacitive touch button sensor more durable and smoothly as well as extend the service life. It can take up to four cameras.B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket B089R9M9XJ as side view camera
- ►【Super large HD 1080P 7” monitor】The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 14:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you select the best backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution might be determined by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you can do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one that should be carried out by a technician to ensure that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one that allows you to come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera should be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you want to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are reasonably massive and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.