Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
7″ Backup Camera System for RV/Truck/Bus – Waterproof Camera with Night Vision – RVS-770613-NM-01 by Rear View Safety.
- Commercial grade backup camera system for RV's, trucks, buses and emergency vehicles
- 7″ LED digital color auto-dimming display with three port power harness
- 130° backup camera with 18 infra-red lights for 50ft of night vision
- Completely waterproof camera with an IP69K rating (highest rating there is)
- System comes complete with all mounts and parts and is ready to install out of the box
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fixed on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure can be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential considerations to help you choose the best backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be decided by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you want to consider whilst buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are relatively massive and one camera may not be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.