Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
70mai Rearview Dash Cam Wide, Sony IMX307 Night Vision Backup Camera IP67 Waterproof, Mirror Dash Cam 1080p, 10″ IPS Screen Smart Dash Camera for Cars, Front and Rear Dual Lens 265°, App WiFi (2021)
- 【10″ IMMERSIVE ULTRAWIDE IPS SCREEN】70mai Rearview Dash Cam Wide comes equipped with an ultra-wide 10″ (9.35″ viewable) IPS screen providing frameless immersive viewing experience with the best response time and most vivid pictures possible. Built-in auto brightness adjustment and upgraded viewing angle offer minimized distraction so it can truly replace your traditional car rearview mirror
- 【FRONT & REAR DUAL 1080P & 265° WIDE ANGLE】Powered by the industry-leading HiSilicon processor and high sensitivity image sensors, 70mai Rearview Dash Cam Wide provides outstanding picture quality with a 265° (front 1080p 130° and rear 1080p 135° Sony STARVIS Night Vision) wide FOV (Field of View) effectively reducing blind spots and improving performance in low light night mode
- 【G-SENSOR & EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK】The built-in G-Sensor technology automatically saves footage in emergency events for you. Should any collision or crash happen, 70mai Rearview Dash Cam Wide auto locks the real-time video segments and prevents them from being deleted or overwritten
- 【LOOP RECORDING】Worrying about manually deleting unwanted videos to free up memory card space? 70mai Rearview Dash Cam Wide got you covered! Simply install it in your car and forget it, as it auto overwrites unneeded old videos with newly recorded ones. Rest assured that no locked video segments will be touched in case of any police report or insurance claim filing. It supports high-endurance Class 10 (and above) Micro SD memory cards from 16GB up to 64GB (not included)
- 【MOBILE APP ENABLED】Connect to the official 70mai mobile app via Wi-Fi to operate your 70mai Rearview Dash Cam Wide on your phone. Watch live streaming view, replay or download recorded footage whenever and wherever you want them
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important points that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be decided by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one that should be carried out through a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so they can give you enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you need to consider when buying the backup camera. Some cars are relatively massive and one camera may not be able to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.