Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Aceeken Wireless Backup Camera for Car/Truck/UTV/SUV/ATV,4.3”LCD Monitor System,DIY Backup Guidelines,IP69 Waterproof License Plate Rear/Front View Camera,Super Night Vision for Driving/Backup Use
- 【Wireless Backup Camera with 4.3″ Screen】►This system is perfect for Cars/Pickup/Truck/ Mini vans/SUV etc under 23ft vehicle for no interference use. With two video input channels,add a second wireless camera and switch between backup and secondary side, front or other views.Contact us get free one if you need it.
- 【Adjustable Backup Guidelines and Image】► Backup Guidelines can be adjusted up,down,left and right, Width,Height to make it fits for the real condition via the on-screen button.You can turn it off if you do not want it.Camera comes with blue wire.Cut the blue Wire the image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) to facing (front view).
- 【HD Reverse Camera】►Wireless backup camera obtained international certification IP69k waterproof and features cold tolerance and heat resistance,work perfectly in any extreme weather.High-definition image processor provides exceptionally clear day/night vision eliminating blind spots and exposing hidden obstacles.
- 【Installation is Easy and Quick】► No need to run cable between monitor and car backup camera.Plug the monitor power into the cigarette lighter socket, then connect the camera to backup lights or running/tail lights for Driving/Backup use.
- 【After-sales Service】 ►2-years unconditional manufacturer quality assurance,If youhave any prodcut questions,Please contact us.After-sales mailbox: [email protected] We are here for you forever!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Cameras.working on vehicle under 60ft (totally length). Warm Hint : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--, you can add more wireless cameras for the monitor. Also it allows you to monitor two or four cameras with at same time or just monitor one camera. B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camer
- ►The 7 inch display mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. FHD 1080P high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 06:14 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 10:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some essential points to help you select the right backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be decided through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is quite easy and you can do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one which should be performed by way of a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so they can provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digicam should be able to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you need to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are quite massive and one digital camera won't be capable to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.