Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Aesetek Car Backup Camera License Plate Universal Rear View Reversing Camera 170° Wide Angle 9 LED Light Clear Night Vision fit All Cars with RCA Connector
- 【Super Clear Image】: Designed with 6 Glass Lens and 1/3 inch CMOS sensor, the backup camera provide sharp true to life images. Equipped with 1 light-sensor to automatically turn on/off and adjust 9 bright white LED lights, outside light at night is always adjusted to optimal brightness for the camera to create best night vision, ensure you see every details while reversing.
- 【170° Wide View Angle】: This backup camera is easily installed on the license plate, the 170° wide view angle lens provide a very wide view to ensure no blind spot while reversing, also the camera could be 45° vertically adjusted to ensure best position for different vehicles.
- 【Front/Rear View & Guide Line ON/OFF】: The camera comes as rear view with guide line defaulted. Cut the White loop, it turns to Front View; cut the Green loop, the guide line disappear, very easily adjusted according to your needs.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】: With upgraded fully sealed glue filling craft, this backup camera is IP68 waterproof, could withstand all tough weather, never worry about foggy, moisture or mist blur the camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】：Aesetek backup camera comes with 26 feet RCA cable and 4.5 feet power cable, adapt to voltage 12~24V and fit for all screen/monitor/radio/stereo with RCA connector, universal compatible for a variety of vehicles like truck, pickup, SUV, Tractor,Trailer, Sedans and so on. We offer 24x7H online service always ready to solve your problems, just feel free to contact us anytime you need support.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential considerations to help you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer can be made up by the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is relatively easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when installing the wired one that should be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are quite massive and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.