Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Aesetek Car Backup Camera Rear View Camera Reverse Camera with 170° Wide View Angle 9 LED Lights Super Clear Night Vision RCA Cable for All Vehicles
- 【Super Clear Wide Angle Image】 With 6 Glass camera lens and 1/3 image CMOS sensor, this backup camera provides super clear images ; 170° horizontal view angle and 120° vertical view angle ensure safer and simpler reversing or parking.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】 Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this camera is IP68 waterproof IP rate, never worry about bad weather such as rainy, foggy, snowy or mist inside.
- 【Great Night Vision】 Camera is designed with 9 bright LED lights and 1 light sensor. When darkness falls, the light sensor activates the LED lights and adjust the brightness to provide best night vision, ensure safer driving and parking at night.
- 【Wide Compatibility】 The guide line and rear view / front view could be adjusted, with 26 feet RCA cable, the universal backup camera fits for all vehicles if the monitor or radio has RCA connector. The camera fits perfectly for trucks, Pickup, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans
- 【Professional Customer Service】 AESETEK always stand back our products, we offer offer 30 days money back guarantee, 1 year replacement warranty, and 7×24 hours professional customer service and technical support.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 14:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential guides to help you select the right backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be decided through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you can do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one which will come up with enough view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you want to consider when buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are somewhat large and one digicam would possibly not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.