Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 9 inch Quad Monitor displays 4 images
- Two 92° field of view AHD AgCam cameras
- Two 20ft and two 60ft power/video cables
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution might be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by means of a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one on the way to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential factor that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are relatively huge and one digital camera would possibly not be able to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to see the entire back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.