Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AHD 720P, Super Clear, 7″ Wired Monitor Rear View Backup Two-Camera System for Farm Tractor, Truck, RV, FORLIFT, Heavy Equipment, EXCAVTORS, Skid Steer
- 【APPLICATIONS】This is an upgraded industrial grade wired one camera system. For its high vibration resisance ability of 10G and wide power input range DC12-36V, it is suitable for large vehicles, such as buses, box trucks, pickup trucks, garbage trucks, flatbed trucks, dump trucks, street sweeper trucks, refrigerator trucks, motor homes, vans, skid steers, farm tractors, combines, cotton pickers, crop sprayers, bulldozers, snow plows, forklifts, excavators, heavy equipments,etc.
- 【MONITOR】7”LCD AHD 720P color monitor with U-type metal bracket and with 1024RGB x600 HD resolution. It is compatible with most of the vehicles with a free power input range DC12-32V and supports with max 3 cameras. TVS device is built in to protect the monitor from being damaged by the transient high power of vehicles. And this monitor only supplies camera which is in use with DC12V, it saves energy. It is compatible with PAL/NTSC/AUTO.
- 【HEAVY DUTY CAMERA】It is color AHD 720P, provides super clear and real color image, and no delay. The viewing angle is 120 degree. With waterproof rating IP69K(the highest level), with night vision. So it works perfectly in kinds of weathers. With Heavy duty, 10G vibration-proof rating, it works well with the vehicle which has intensive vibration in extreme conditions.
- 【Unique Selling Proposition】①.The buttons have automatic LED backlight, drivers can operate exactly at night. ②.Monitor has a built-in protector for protecting monitor from being damaged by power polarities reversed. ③With built-in innovative system previous option settings memory even after it's turned off. ④.Camera's image can be set as mirror, non-mirror or up-side-down by OSD menu. ⑤Distance grid line can be turned on or off by OSD menu.
- Unique Selling Proposition】①Monitor has two trigger wires. Monitor will be triggered to be turned on automatically to display camera image when reversing. After reversing, the monitor will be back to the pervious mode. ②This system has two viewing options(view when reverse or remain on continuously). ③We uses waterproof Aviation 4-pin screw connectors, NO BNC/RCA. ④Easy to install. ⑤Two-year warranty and life-time tech support.⑥Contact us to tell us your needs, we can customize a kit for you.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is an accessory that is installed on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial considerations that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is moderately simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when putting in the hardwired one which should be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, select one so that you can give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are reasonably huge and one digicam may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.