Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AIMTOM JC1 Car Back up Camera 170 Degree Wide View Angle Waterproof Night Vision License Plate Mount HD Rear/Front/Side View Multi-Purpose Vehicle Camera Parking Monitor Kit for Car SUV Truck
- ▲ Easily switch between Front View/Side View and Backup View; Factory default set to back up camera; simply cut the green wire on the camera to switch to front camera.
- ▲ Re-engineered to cover less of your car's license plate – its low-profile bar-style housing will blend nicely for a factory look. Easy to install and convenient to use, no need to drill hole. The hidden bracket will not block your license plate. Just affix the bar-style bracket over your license plate and the camera gives you a 170-degree view of what's behind you.
- ▲ Selectable parking lines help you gauge distance; Parking guide line can be disabled by cutting the White Wire on the camera. Camera swivels for best vertical view.
- ▲ Superb Night Vision and Extremely Low Power Consumption; IP68 waterproof camera housing ensures that you do not need to worry about rain, fog or snow even in the extreme weather.
- ▲ High-performance materials and precision engineering ensures that the JC1 cameras will last you a lifetime of daily use. And OEM Grade full glass lens provide excellent image quality.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial points to help you select the best backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be decided by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one in an effort to give you sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are fairly large and one digicam may not be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.