Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AKASO DL12 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam 12″ Touch Screen Front and Rear Dual Dash Camera for Cars Enhanced Night Vision Backup Camera with Sony Starvis Sensor GPS G-Sensor Parking Assistance
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12″ Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12″ IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10″ rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- GPS Module Included: With one GPS module, which help to record real time location, current driving track and driving speed. A reliable evidence when traffic accident happened.
- Powerful Multi Functions: Loop Recording allows continuous recording even if the SD memory card reaches full capacity; G-sensor detects a sudden collision and lock the collision footage; Parking monitor functions as a surveillance camera system while the vehicle is off; Parking Assistant automatically switches to the reversing image when reversing.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important points that will help you select the right backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution shall be determined by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is slightly simple and you can do it by yourself unlike when putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one which will provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you need to consider while buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are slightly huge and one camera won't be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.