Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AKASO Mirror Dash Camera for Cars – 10” Backup Camera 1080P Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear Stream Media Touch Screen DVR with Sony IMX307 G-Sensor Parking Monitor 32 GB SD Card (DL9)
- 10″ STREAM MEDIA REAR VIEW CAMERA: Compared to the traditional rear view mirror, you can get 170° real-time rear view from this 10'' rear view camera and adjust the viewing angle. 10″ playback screen, no need to playback on computer.
- FRONT 1080P REAR 1080P AND 170° WIDE ANGLE: DL9 dual dash cam has two cameras(front mirror cam and back camera), both cameras are 1080p and 170° super wide angle. Recording the HD driving details in front of your car and behind the car simultaneously with the total 340° viewing angle.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION: Advanced Sony IMX307 sensor, F1.8 6 glass fixed-focus lens for this mirror dash camera, offering more soft and clear image in low light environments, record more clear, visible video for front and rear when driving at night
- EASY AND SAFE PARKING: This mirror car dash camera will automatically switches to the reversing image when reversing. 170-degree wide viewing angle to provide a maximum coverage for blind areas and the Parking line assists easy and safe parking. Built-in Parking Monitor makes sure the dash camera can record and save videos automatically if your car is scratched by someone during parking.
- 32 GB SD CARD INCLUDED : Up to 128GB SD Card storage. With 32GB Class 10 SD Card in the package, no need to buy SD card separately, it is all accessories out of package and you can install and use it upon receipt of this dash cam.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup camera is a device that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides to help you choose the right backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will be made up by the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while installing the wired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one that allows you to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you need to consider when buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are relatively huge and one camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.