Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Alpine Electronics Alpine’s HCE-RCAM-WRA Spare Tire Rear-View HDR Camera for The 2007-2008 Jeep Wrangler
- Compatible with the 2007-2008 Jeep Wrangler.
- Compatible with Alpine in-dash screen systems.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology for even exposure and white balance between sunlight and low-light conditions.
- Included Components: Camera Bracket With Hce-C1100 Pre-Assembled
Camera Extension Cable (7M/23Ft)
Spare Tire Bracket
Cable Ties X5
Waterproofing Pad X1
Power & Video Unit
Retaining Clips X3
Waterproofing Pad Adhesive X1
Quick Installation Guide X1
Torx Screw & Lock Washer M6X8
Torx Screw, Lock Washer, & Nut M6X12 X1
Nut For M6X12 Screw X1 (Spare Only, Not Used)
Heat Shrink Tubing X1
Allen Wrench X1
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is fixed on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important guides that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be decided by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by means of a technician to be sure that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one so that it will provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are quite massive and one digicam would possibly not be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.