Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Alpine Electronics Alpine’s HCE-RCAM-WRA Spare Tire Rear-View HDR Camera for The 2007-2008 Jeep Wrangler
- Compatible with the 2007-2008 Jeep Wrangler.
- Compatible with Alpine in-dash screen systems.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology for even exposure and white balance between sunlight and low-light conditions.
- Included Components: Camera Bracket With Hce-C1100 Pre-Assembled
Camera Extension Cable (7M/23Ft)
Spare Tire Bracket
Cable Ties X5
Waterproofing Pad X1
Power & Video Unit
Retaining Clips X3
Waterproofing Pad Adhesive X1
Quick Installation Guide X1
Torx Screw & Lock Washer M6X8
Torx Screw, Lock Washer, & Nut M6X12 X1
Nut For M6X12 Screw X1 (Spare Only, Not Used)
Heat Shrink Tubing X1
Allen Wrench X1
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution shall be determined by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is quite simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one that has to be performed through a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a purpose to come up with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you wish to have to consider when buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are quite large and one camera would possibly not be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.