Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 3-in-1 design with rear view Camera, LED third brake light, and LED reverse light in a 7-inch round housing
- Rear view Camera is waterproof and dust proof
- Attaches to the spare tire mount using the OEM lug nut or an optional aftermarket wheel lock. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket wheels; choose from 3 mounting posts of varying lengths.
- Works with an Alpine Jeep Wrangler Restyle dash system, the factory screen (factory screen connection requires Alpine SGS-CH01 Camera Interface, sold separately) or other aftermarket screen.
- The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is an authorized online product sold by and shipped from Amazon; visit the store Locator on the Alpine USA website for professional Installation.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Excellent Vehicle Backup Cameras System】4.3 inch monitor screen,HD color backup camera for car,adjusts contrastcan and brightness,show the image clearly.Monitor has capability to monitor two video inputs V1/V2. V2 video input will have priority (reverse camera) for safety.
- 【Crystal Clear Image 】720P monitor,pretty clear video for reversing,6 glass lens,advanced chip,100% true color reproduction. Vivid picture helps us to reverse with a pleasant mood,this car stereo with backup camera won't appear picture delay or signal issues.
- 【Waterproof&Night Vision Car Backup Camera】IP68 waterproof license plate camera with 140 degree viewing angle,the width and effect of the image are better than others,7 LED lights can offer better sight even if at night,which will be safer when reversing.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 4.3" Anti-Glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing. Not compatible with Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Upgraded Wireless Backup Camera: With unique dual antenna design and the latest digital signal chip, the wireless backup camera can send 1080P videos to the display via the stronger signal. The signal can reach 300ft in open area and 180ft in vehicles.
- IP69 Waterproof Level: With the latest sealing tech, the wireless backup camera is IP69 waterproof, also can withstand extreme temperatures from -4℉~149℉. No more lens water or fog problems.
- 1080P HD Backup Camera: Adopting 1080p CCD image processing chip, the digital wireless backup camera system can provide you with 1080p HD images during the day, bright and clear images at night. 24 hours clear vision for you.
- [FITS]: Ford Years 2004+ with 9 inch blue oval in the center of the tailgate (measure oval before purchasing) - [INCLUDED]: Genuine Ford Mounting Screws and Clips
Last update on 2020-09-30 at 02:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-29 at 22:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure will also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be determined by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one which should be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one on the way to come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you want to decide upon when purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are relatively massive and one digicam won't be able to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.