Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Alpine Electronics HCE-TCAM1-WRA Rear View Camera & Rear Light System for 2007-Up Jeep Wrangler
- 3-in-1 design with rear view Camera, LED third brake light, and LED reverse light in a 7-inch round housing
- Rear view Camera is waterproof and dust proof
- Attaches to the spare tire mount using the OEM lug nut or an optional aftermarket wheel lock. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket wheels; choose from 3 mounting posts of varying lengths.
- Works with an Alpine Jeep Wrangler Restyle dash system, the factory screen (factory screen connection requires Alpine SGS-CH01 Camera Interface, sold separately) or other aftermarket screen.
- The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is an authorized online product sold by and shipped from Amazon; visit the store Locator on the Alpine USA website for professional Installation.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a device that is mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important points to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be determined by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out via a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one to be able to give you enough view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential factor that you want to consider when buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are fairly massive and one digital camera may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.