Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 3-in-1 design with rear view Camera, LED third brake light, and LED reverse light in a 7-inch round housing
- Rear view Camera is waterproof and dust proof
- Attaches to the spare tire mount using the OEM lug nut or an optional aftermarket wheel lock. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket wheels; choose from 3 mounting posts of varying lengths.
- Works with an Alpine Jeep Wrangler Restyle dash system, the factory screen (factory screen connection requires Alpine SGS-CH01 Camera Interface, sold separately) or other aftermarket screen.
- The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is an authorized online product sold by and shipped from Amazon; visit the store Locator on the Alpine USA website for professional Installation.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important points that will help you select the right backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be decided by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which should be performed by a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you need to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are quite massive and one digital camera would possibly not be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to see all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.