Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Alpine KTA-450 4-Channel Power Pack Amplifier and Voxx HD Backup Camera Upgrade Bundle for Alpine iLX-W650 Receivers (Not Included) with PowerStack Connecting Bracket. Combined Depth Under 5″
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Alpine KTA-450 Amplifier, Voxx ACAM4 HD Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is an Alpine and Voxx USA Authorized Retailer and full service MECP installer (Installation not included). Manufacturer warranty on all components. Receiver not included.
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: 4-channel car amplifier, 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (45 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms), 100 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms, CTA-2006 compliant, Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology adds a burst of power when needed, Selectable high-pass filters (60, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels, Preamp and speaker-level inputs, Selectable 2- or 4-channel input.
- AMPLIFIER: PowerStack bracket included for mounting amp behind Alpine iLX-W650 digital multimedia receiver. Wiring, hardware, and fuse not included with amplifier, 12-gauge power and ground leads and a 20A fuse recommended, Dimensions: 7″W x 1-3/8″H x 3-9/16″D.
- AMPLIFIER: PowerStacking bracket included for mounting to the iLX-W650 7” Mech-less AV Receiver (sold separately). The KTA-450 used with the iLX-W650 is a 2019 CES Innovation Awards Winner
- CAMERA: Includes bracket and cables. Does not block the license plate, legal in all US states including Texas. CCD sensors have a high output that results in cleaner, higher quality videos. On-screen built in parking lines for distance measurement. Selectable on/off. 150-degree wide angle lens offers great visibility with virtually zero blind spots. High performance in bright sunlight, nighttime darkness, and all weather conditions.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- DC 12V rechargeable lithium ion battery, 3000mAh high capacity. Inner Positive(+), Outer Negative(-).
- Multi-led indicator, 5 LED indicators displaying battery percentage.
- 12 volt lithium battery compatible with most LED strip light products, CCTV Camera, IP Camera, LED Panel, Amplifier, Modem, Celestron NexStar, etc.
- Only fits for ViaBecs Android stereo. Please check the power plug before order it.
- Plug and play harness. Help for install an ViaBecs radio use existing factory harness. Compatible for models with jbl Amplifier system and factory reverse camera.
- Fit for Toyota 4Runner 2010-2013, Toyota Sequoia 2008-2012, Toyota Tundra 2007-2013, Toyota highlander 2007-2014, Toyota Tacoma 2005-2013, Toyota RAV4 2007-2011.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony Multimedia Receiver, Voxx ACAM4 HD Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is a Sony and Voxx USA Authorized Retailer and full service MECP installer (Installation not included). Manufacturer warranty on all components.
- Digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner // 6.95" anti-glare capacitive touchscreen display // built-in internal amp (45 watts RMS/100 peak x 4 channels) // works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto // plays FLAC files on USB drives // Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming // weather-sealed buttons mean it's great for motorcycles too
- Plays media from USB memory devices // 10-band equalizer with digital time alignment and EXTRA BASS // Dynamic Stage Organizer (DSO) compensates for low speaker positions // subwoofer controls
- Easy to Connect: The RCA video power cable kit connect the car monitor and car rear view camera to car cigarette lighter, easy and simple, no need of too much knowledge.
- Wide Compatibility: can be connected with any monitors (≤10.1 inch) with standard RCA interface, support 12V/24V voltage( 12V in, 12 V out; 24V in, 24V out)
- Simple to Use: Button on/off integrated in cigarette lighter, When ACC is on, press ”ON” button to power on, press ”OFF” button to power off.
- ★ Only fit for Dasaita Car Radio Head Unit
- ★ It is plug and paly
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 11:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 02:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial considerations that will help you select the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be made up through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is slightly easy and you can do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the wired one that should be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so that you can give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are quite huge and one digicam won't have the ability to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.