Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Alpine KTA-450 4-Channel Power Pack Amplifier and Voxx HD Backup Camera Upgrade Bundle for Alpine iLX-W650 Receivers (Not Included) with PowerStack Connecting Bracket. Combined Depth Under 5″
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Alpine KTA-450 Amplifier, Voxx ACAM4 HD Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is an Alpine and Voxx USA Authorized Retailer and full service MECP installer (Installation not included). Manufacturer warranty on all components. Receiver not included.
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: 4-channel car amplifier, 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (45 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms), 100 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms, CTA-2006 compliant, Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology adds a burst of power when needed, Selectable high-pass filters (60, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels, Preamp and speaker-level inputs, Selectable 2- or 4-channel input.
- AMPLIFIER: PowerStack bracket included for mounting amp behind Alpine iLX-W650 digital multimedia receiver. Wiring, hardware, and fuse not included with amplifier, 12-gauge power and ground leads and a 20A fuse recommended, Dimensions: 7″W x 1-3/8″H x 3-9/16″D.
- AMPLIFIER: PowerStacking bracket included for mounting to the iLX-W650 7” Mech-less AV Receiver (sold separately). The KTA-450 used with the iLX-W650 is a 2019 CES Innovation Awards Winner
- CAMERA: Includes bracket and cables. Does not block the license plate, legal in all US states including Texas. CCD sensors have a high output that results in cleaner, higher quality videos. On-screen built in parking lines for distance measurement. Selectable on/off. 150-degree wide angle lens offers great visibility with virtually zero blind spots. High performance in bright sunlight, nighttime darkness, and all weather conditions.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 7" LCD digital monitor, Built-in recorder. Real time recording, video playback
- Integrated Frequency Hopping Technology avoid Interference. No signal dropping or freezing at speeds up to 70mph
- 10-32V wide voltage input, Support 4 wireless camera input,130° wide viewing angle, Wireless Line of Sight Range Up to 1200 feet
- ★ Only fit for Dasaita Car Radio Head Unit
- ★ It is plug and paly
- CSR Bluetooth 5.0 with high quality audio and long distance range
- Bluetooth browse playlists + song's info
- AM/FM tuner, IPx6 design - waterproof
- 【Solve the poor signal problem】If your wireless backup system or camera has poor signal due to obstacles or long distance between the monitor and camera, this antenna extension cable can help to extend the signal range and improve the signal quality.
- 【Compatible with both digital & analog signals】This extension antenna cable is compatible with both digital and analog signals, works with any kind of wireless backup camera, wireless backup monitor or complete wireless parking system. We usually connect it with camera or monitor's antenna port, and put it on the top of the vehicle to extend the video signal.
- 【Specification】With magnetic base. Antenna length: 32 cm/1 FT, Cable length: 3 m/ 9.8 FT, Connector: SMA Male Plug.Gain: 12dBi. Frequency range: 700-2700 (MHz)
- Package: Pioneer AVH-210EX + HD Rear Camera 22C
- AVH-210EX: Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), Serial Port Profile (SSP), and Dual Phone Connection.
- Audio: 3 (2V) RCA Preouts, 50W x 4 MOSFET Built-in Amplifier, Easy EQ (EEQ) Preset Equalizer, 13-Band Customizable Graphic Equalizer, 24-Bit D/A Converter, Manual Time Alignment (CD-MC20 Required), HPF/LPF Crossover Network, Subwoofer Control, Loudness
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 12:37 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be decided by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is quite simple and you can do it on your own not like whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one for you to give you enough view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential factor that you need to consider when buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are quite large and one camera would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.