Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Alpine KTA-450 4-Channel Power Pack Amplifier and Voxx HD Backup Camera Upgrade Bundle for Alpine iLX-W650 Receivers (Not Included) with PowerStack Connecting Bracket. Combined Depth Under 5″
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Alpine KTA-450 Amplifier, Voxx ACAM4 HD Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is an Alpine and Voxx USA Authorized Retailer and full service MECP installer (Installation not included). Manufacturer warranty on all components. Receiver not included.
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: 4-channel car amplifier, 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (45 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms), 100 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms, CTA-2006 compliant, Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology adds a burst of power when needed, Selectable high-pass filters (60, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels, Preamp and speaker-level inputs, Selectable 2- or 4-channel input.
- AMPLIFIER: PowerStack bracket included for mounting amp behind Alpine iLX-W650 digital multimedia receiver. Wiring, hardware, and fuse not included with amplifier, 12-gauge power and ground leads and a 20A fuse recommended, Dimensions: 7″W x 1-3/8″H x 3-9/16″D.
- AMPLIFIER: PowerStacking bracket included for mounting to the iLX-W650 7” Mech-less AV Receiver (sold separately). The KTA-450 used with the iLX-W650 is a 2019 CES Innovation Awards Winner
- CAMERA: Includes bracket and cables. Does not block the license plate, legal in all US states including Texas. CCD sensors have a high output that results in cleaner, higher quality videos. On-screen built in parking lines for distance measurement. Selectable on/off. 150-degree wide angle lens offers great visibility with virtually zero blind spots. High performance in bright sunlight, nighttime darkness, and all weather conditions.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Alpine KTP-445A Amplifier, Voxx ACAM4 Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is an Alpine and Voxx Authorized Retailer and full service MECP installer (Installation not included). Manufacturer Warranty on all items.
- Installation: Since the KTP-445A is small and compact, it installs behind your Alpine head unit in the dash of most vehicles. Installation is simple with no special tuning. The 39" grey connector harness plugs into one end of the Head Unit Power Pack and connects to the rear plug on your Alpine head unit. The 31" black connector harness plugs into the other end of the Head Unit Power Pack and connects to your Alpine receiver's harness (included with your Alpine receiver).
- 45 Watt x 4 Channel Amplifier: The Alpine KTP-445A Head Unit Power Pack employs a 45 watt x 4 channel amplifier. The amplifier offers an unbelievably low noise floor, taking extra care to ensure a clean signal path, with no extraneous interference. The end result is a 1 Watt Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 82dB or better. Uniquely, the amplifier distortion actually decreases at higher frequencies, resulting in a clean and clear signal where your ear is most sensitive to distortion.
- Product Name: Rear View Camera Extension Cable
- Material: Plastic,Metal,PVC
- Package Content: 1 x Rear View Camera Extension Cable
- Easy to Connect: The RCA video power cable kit connect the car monitor and car rear view camera to car cigarette lighter, easy and simple, no need of too much knowledge.
- Wide Compatibility: can be connected with any monitors (≤10.1 inch) with standard RCA interface, support 12V/24V voltage( 12V in, 12 V out; 24V in, 24V out)
- Simple to Use: Button on/off integrated in cigarette lighter, When ACC is on, press ”ON” button to power on, press ”OFF” button to power off.
- ★ Only fit for Dasaita Car Radio Head Unit
- ★ It is plug and paly
- Upgraded Double-Shielded RCA Video Cable---To provide quality video cable, we use oxygen-free pure copper core as the cable conductor material, and there are two more protection methods to ensure stable signal transmission: A bunch of slim copper mesh wires runs along with the yellow and red cables and a layer of aluminum foil wrapping them. 100% shielded, offering superb protection against EMI/RFI interference.
- Extension Coaxial Cable with Smooth Long Distance Transmission---Because of the extension cable’s solid shielding feature, its signal will not be distorted, delayed and attenuated, transmission can even be over 100fts. The cable’s surface layer is made of of durable PVC material, resistant to high temperature, anti-corrosion, wear resistance, sturdy, not easy cracked, can be used outdoor.
- Backup Camera Cable with Trigger Detection Wire and Female to Female RCA Coupler---Trigger wire is very useful for GPS navigation/monitor with back up trigger signal input(please check the fifth picture for reference). If the monitor does not have a red detection wire, then no need to connect it. The RCA coupler can help extend the video cable length if you need. Nickel plated plugs to ensure precisely signal transmitting, plug and play.
Last update on 2022-01-17 at 22:26 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-12-31 at 07:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be made up via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you'll do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed through a technician to be sure that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one if you want to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you want to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are relatively massive and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.