Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Multi-compartment professional backpack designed to hold a laptop up to 15.6 inches
- Interior pocket organizers for keeping smaller items neatly stored and easy to find
- Zippered front pocket for convenient access to frequently used items; side mesh water-bottle pockets
- Made of durable polyester in a sleek grey color; luggage pass-through for travel-savvy convenience
- Measures 12 by 4.6 by 17 inches; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Camera and Accessory Storage】Dimension: 9.84 x 5.9 x 13.78 inches (L x W x H), fits 1 camera 3 lenses iPad mini tripod and accessories.
- 【Product Feature】①Zippered design in front for quick access your camera and lesns; ②side zipper pocket for your phone power bank accessory storage, and the other side elastic band mesh pocket for bottle storage; ③Tripod holder on the bottom, two steel-plastic buckle adjustable strap keep your tripod firmly fixed.
- 【Perfect Design and Good Quality】④Made of 600D nylon waterproof material, Protect camera and photography gears from being wet; ⑤The detachable and customzied DIY inner bag made of 18MM thickness of 7 layer protection Padding, shockproof and no deformed. ⑥back honeycomb design which enhances breathability and reduce the stress on the back.
- ✔ 170-Degree Wide: 30-degree wider than traditional 140-degree cameras, providing you with safer riding experience, takes the worry out of backing up
- ✔Wireless Rear View: Wireless backup camera with rechargeable battery, directly view on your smartphone (not work with tablets), no separate screen is required
- ✔Self-Install In 10 Mins: Install the camera yourself with no wiring or drilling needed, skip the need to visit local dealer and save on installation costs
- 【Capacity Upgrade】Exterior Dimension(L*W*H): 11.02"*6.89"*16.93"; Interior Dimension(L*W*H):10.24''*5.12''*16.14'' (Bag's capacity is about 25L); Holds 2 DSLR Cameras + 6 Lenses, and other photography accessories; Dedicated pockets for carrying laptop up to 15.6 ''.
- 【Quality Material】Splash-proof and tear-resistant nylon material, sturdy and durable. Unique stitching and retention technology ensures the weight bearing areas won’t be frayed or ripped; PE board + EPE foam divider,strong and solid, shock relief and decompression.
- 【Suspend System】The front strap can carry a tripod,help balance the body weight; Left and right shoulder strap,hanging lens tube or flash package,easy to replace and take objects;Left and right side of the bag can put into the kettle and umbrella.
- Pockets: 11 slip, 4 zip
- 【Back & Side Access】The anti-theft quick back access keeps camera gears in a safe status,while the side access allows for reaching the camera in a short time.
- 【Large Capacity】19L dedicated camera & laptop (within 15") space with removable padded dividers hold up to 2 DSLR cameras with 3 lenses at once
- 【Safety &Security】The EPE padded dividers in compartment protect the camera & lens well, and the additional belts prevent the camera gears falling.
Last update on 2020-09-24 at 05:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 22:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to move his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important points to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be determined through the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so as to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you need to think about while buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are moderately large and one digital camera won't be capable of supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to view all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.