Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AMTIFO A12 HD Backup Camera Kit Two Video Channels Monitor Driving Hitch Rear/Front View Observation System for Trucks,Cars,Campers,RVs DIY Guide Lines Waterproof Camera Night Vision
- ►【Multi-function】You can mount the camera as rear view hitch camera.Or wiring the camera to the reverse light for reversing use,wiring to the running light for driving use.
- ►Rear View Hitch Camera is waterproof,Guide Lines turn on or off, swtich Rear or front view,Also It offers 2 video inputs so you could add 2nd camera for the system.
- ►【Value For Money】It's a multi-tasker that offers clear graphics at an affordable price. 720P high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.150 degree,wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety.lity even at night.
- ►4.3 inch display mounts on your dash or windshield. Click Menu button can switch Brightness/Contrast/Color/Hue/Zoom/Guide lines/Language and quit the menu mode.
- ►The system is designed to be used primarily on Cars,SUVs,Vans,Pickups,Trucks etc vehicle. With the 2 Year Warranty, free tech support and replacement service; we know you will be pleased with this camera. If you have any questions，just contact us.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a device that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you choose the right backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be decided through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is quite easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while installing the wired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one that will come up with sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are rather large and one camera would possibly not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.