Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AMTIFO A12 HD Backup Camera Kit Two Video Channels Monitor Driving Hitch Rear/Front View Observation System for Trucks,Cars,Campers,RVs DIY Guide Lines Waterproof Camera Night Vision
- ►【Multi-function】You can mount the camera as rear view hitch camera.Or wiring the camera to the reverse light for reversing use,wiring to the running light for driving use.
- ►Rear View Hitch Camera is waterproof,Guide Lines turn on or off, swtich Rear or front view,Also It offers 2 video inputs so you could add 2nd camera for the system.
- ►【Value For Money】It's a multi-tasker that offers clear graphics at an affordable price. 720P high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.150 degree,wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety.lity even at night.
- ►4.3 inch display mounts on your dash or windshield. Click Menu button can switch Brightness/Contrast/Color/Hue/Zoom/Guide lines/Language and quit the menu mode.
- ►The system is designed to be used primarily on Cars,SUVs,Vans,Pickups,Trucks etc vehicle. With the 2 Year Warranty, free tech support and replacement service; we know you will be pleased with this camera. If you have any questions，just contact us.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S Sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 14:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 01:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points that will help you choose the best backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be decided by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the wired one which has to be performed by a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. Some cars are rather huge and one digicam won't be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.