Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amtifo Backup Camera For Cars,Pickups,Trucks,Easy Installation HD 720P High-Speed Observation System With 4.3” Mirror Monitor,Adjustable Rear/Front View Camera,Super Night Vision,Guide Lines On/Off
- ► Adjustment to front or rear view camera ( just cut the green wire from the camera extension cord and the image will switch to front view image). Upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- ►IP69 waterproof, color HD Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 5 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►Easy Installation. Backup Camera is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse status. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box/cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- ►4.3 Mirror screen easy to hooked on vehicle original rear view mirror with Extendable clips. You can swtich guide lines on/off via back of the mirror button.
- ►The system is compatible with Cars,SUVs,Vans,Pickups,Trucks etc vehicle. A professional instruction sheet comes in the package. Also: With the 2 years Warranty, free tech support and replacement service; we know you will be pleased with this camera. (All support and services via email at: email@example.com ).
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial points to help you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed through a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one so that they can come up with enough view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important issue that you need to consider while purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are slightly large and one digicam won't be capable to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.