Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amtifo Digital Wireless Backup Camera AM-W70 with Stable Signal, HD 1080P 7” Monitor and Rear View Camera Kit for Cars,Pickups,Trucks,Campers
- ►【Super stable signal】 Upgraded digital wireless licence plate camera tested for 30 ft at high speeds no interference. Compatible with Cars, Pickups,trucks,Small RVs,Camper,motorhomes,etc
- ►【Easy & Quick Installation】 -Receiver built-in the monitor, You just hook the transmitter and power supply to them, They will transport video signals auto.About the only hard part is getting power to the rear view camera. You need to tap into the backup or tail lights of your vehicle or trailer for 12V or it works with 24V as well.
- ►【Super Large 7 inch monitor】 mounts on your dash or windshield and gets power with the included cigarette light plug.
- ►【Durable camera Intelligent system】 Includes a High Resolution IP69 waterproof camera with Super night vision,and wide viewing angles of 150°. Camera with Intelligent switch: It support on/off guide lines,adjustable mirrored/normal view,flip images horizontal flip/vertical flip, adjust the width/length/downward angle for guide lines.
- ►【Good Service】30-day money-back guarantee and 2-year warranty. free tech support and replacement service; we know you will be pleased with this camera. (All support and services via email ✉ at: [email protected] )
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential guides that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be made up through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you can do it by yourself unlike when installing the hardwired one which should be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in an effort to come up with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are somewhat massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.