Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amtifo FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera With 7” DVR Monitor Support Split/Quard Screen For Pickups,Trucks,Trailers,RV,5th Wheels High-Speed Observation System,Guide Lines ON/Off
- ►【Easy Installation】Once you connect the display to the supply power in the cigarette lighter, or wire it to the ignition, pair the camera to the taillight or other light and to the wireless antenna and you are good to go. ★ Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need★
- ►【Digital Wireless Signal Stable】Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 60 ft vehicles.
- ►【Super large HD 1080P 7” monitor】The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience.FHD 1080P high quality resolutions chips and Screen made by IPS pannel that without any reflection or blurring.
- ►Camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 18 infrared lights. Also the monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4.
- ►The system is compatible with RV/Pickup/Truck/Bus/Van/Trailer/Camper/5th wheel/Motorhome. We provide free tech support and replacement service; we know you will be pleased with this camera. ★(All support and services via email at: [email protected] )★
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential points that will help you select the right backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst installing the wired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, select one in an effort to come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you want to consider when buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are moderately large and one digicam may not be capable of provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.