Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AMTIFO Wireless Backup Camera AM-W50 with 5 Inch Monitor License Plate Camera for Cars,SUVs,Minivans Rear View Camera Crystal Clear Image IP69 Waterproof Super Night Vision
- ►【Easy & Quick Installation】Once you connect the display to the supply power in the cigarette lighter, or wire it to the ignition, the camera to the reverse light or other light and you are good to go.
- ► 【Parking Safty】 Combines a wireless backup camera with a 5 Inch Monitor so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. High recommeded under 23ft（not recommed for pickup truck） that offers clear graphics at an affordable price. 150 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make a trusted parking assistant.
- ►【Crystal Clear Image】 Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.5 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent rearview cam for safe reversing.
- ►【Waterproof and durable camera】IP69 Waterproof Level Reversing cam:Highly Waterproof backup camera with monitor kits.The camera is made by high-purity resin,with international standard IP 69 waterproof property.So you can use it daringly whatever it’s rainy/snowy/hot. If you would like add 2nd camera for the system,please contact us.
- ►【Good Service】30-day money-back guarantee and 2-year warranty. free tech support and replacement service; we know you will be pleased with this camera. (All support and services via email ✉ at: [email protected] )
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 23:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential points to help you select the best backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be determined by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while installing the wired one that should be carried out through a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one to be able to come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you need to consider while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are quite large and one digital camera would possibly not be able to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.