Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Upgraded Digital wireless camera, stable signals can work well under 60ft vehicle, over 60ft would not stable on vehicle.
- it is only compatible with the digital wireless monitor split screen/DVR Built-in
- Compatable for RV/Truck/Pikcup/Van/motorhome/camper under 60ft.
- it need wire to power source(taillight ) 12v-24v
- 2 years warranty contact us by amazon message.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be determined by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one which should be performed via a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one with a purpose to come up with enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you want to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. A few cars are moderately huge and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.