Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amtifo Wireless Backup Camera For Cars,SUVs,MiniVans,Pickups,4.3 Inch Monitor Reversing System With Adjustable Rear/Front View Camera Super Night Vision,Guide Lines On/Off,IP69 Waterproof
- ►Upgrade the latest HD camera with clear image. IP69 Waterproof HD 720P Super Night Vision Rear Camera With 6 LED light , so the image is also HD at day and night.
- ► The monitor can add 2nd wireless camera，you can adjust the camera rear or front view ( just cut the blue wire from the camera extension cord and the image will switch to front view image).
- ►The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing，or can be powered from the running lights/12V battery，which will be used when driving use. Wireless transmission stronger signals working distance up to vehicle under 23ft.
- ►Quick and simple setup. 4.3 inch LCD display monitor equipped with magnetic bracket,You can rotate it 360 degrees,can be mount the monitor on dash or windshield. and plug in into your cigarette power outlet. The camera uses your license plate screws to mount it and needn't drill a hole.
- ►A professional instruction sheet comes in the package. Also: With the 2 years Warranty, free tech support and replacement service; we know you will be pleased with this camera. (All support and services via email at: [email protected] ). ★ NOTE ★ : THE SYSTEM IS ONLY COMPATIABLE WITH Cars,Sedans,SUVs,Minivans,Pickups UNDER 23FT VEHICL.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial points that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer shall be made up via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is moderately easy and you can do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one which should be carried out via a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one with the intention to give you enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are rather large and one camera won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.