Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Amtifo Wireless Bakcup Camera System with 7” Monitor for Cars,SUVs,MiniVans,HD 720P Adjustable Rear View/Front View Camera Super Night Vision,IP69 Waterproof
- ►【Quick and simple setup】. 7 inch LCD display monitor mount on dash or windshield. and plug in into your cigarette power outlet. The camera uses your license plate screws to mount it and needn't drill a hole.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. High recommeded under 23ft that offers clear graphics at an affordable price.
- ►Upgrade the latest HD durable camera with clear image. IP69 Waterproof HD 720P Super Night Vision Rear Camera With 6 LED light , so the image is also HD at day and night.
- ► Super large 7” monitor offers 2 video inputs so could also add 2nd wireless front or rear view camera .you can adjust the camera as rear or front view.
- ►Free tech support and replacement service; we know you will be pleased with this camera. (All support and services via email at: [email protected] ). ★ NOTE ★ : THE SYSTEM IS ONLY COMPATIABLE WITH Cars,Sedans,SUVs,Minivans UNDER 23FT VEHICL.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential considerations that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be determined by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is quite simple and you'll do it on your own unlike when putting in the wired one that needs to be performed through a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with the intention to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup digicam. Some cars are fairly huge and one camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.