Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Widely Adaptable】Compatible with most of mobile devices, use this backup camera with your iPhone iPad Android phone or tablet. No monitor is needed any more. Spent less time, save more money. 【Not Support: Nokia 6, Google I, Google II, Google Pixel 2,REDMI NOTE4 and Moto Z series】
- 【Easy to Install & Easy to Use】Perfect for your vehicles such as pickup truck, trailer, truck, RV, bus, van and much more, which has 12-24V DC power supply. No need to arrange wiring, just need to power the backup camera up.
- 【High Quality & Powerful Function】With night vision function and great IP69 Waterproof level, the backup camera can work well all the time. Use the app to control the backup camera, more function you can get, such as show/hide reversing grid line and mirror flip images.
- Easy-to-use GPS navigator with 5.0” dual-orientation display
- Unaffected by cellular dead zones
- Preloaded with detailed maps of the lower 49 states
- English (Publication Language)
- 432 Pages - 09/23/2014 (Publication Date) - Syngress (Publisher)
- WIRELESS WIFI BACKUP CAMERA: After being turned on, the Wi-Fi backup camera will generate its own unique Wi-Fi signal (No Internet Supported). Use your iPhone/iPad/smart phone to connect the Wi-Fi and you can get view from the camera on the App. No monitor needed nor supported.
- BUILT-IN BATTERY & MAGNETIC BASE: With a 6400mA built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery and a magnetic base, you don't need to do extra power connection. Attach the camera on your vehicle, turn it on and use it. Save 200 dollars of hiring a mechanic to install.
- WIDER SIGNAL RANGE: Adopting external antenna interface and including antenna extensio cable in package, the Wi-Fi backup camera can have greater signal transmission. Strong & stable signal from the rear of your truck trailer pickup.
- 【Bright & Clear Picture】 CMOS image sensor, 700 TV lines and other HD camera technologies ensure you can get clear and detailed color images so that no detail on the road can be overlooked.
- 【Night Vision Function】The rear view camera adopts 18 built-in IR LED and the design of automatic switch to night vision mode when getting dark to guarantee your safety on the road.
- 【Wide Angle Vision】The backup camera, with 360 degree adjustment and wide angle design, can provide you with a 130° view angle to help you check unseen blind spots in your vehicle's mirrors.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 02:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a device that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides that will help you select the right backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be made up by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one for you to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the digicam must be able to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are slightly massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.