Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Antook 10″ 1080P HD Wireless Backup Camera, DVR 4 x Side Rear View Cameras System with Quad Split Monitor, Digital Vehicle Reverse Cam for RV Trailer Truck SUV, IP69 Waterproof, IR Night Vision
- 4 x BACKUP CAMERA SYSTEM: This wireless backup system includes 4 rear/front/side view cameras. Equipped with IR infrared lights and CCD sensor to provide crisp clear images up to 1080P day and night. Super night vision ensure your driving safety even in dark area.
- NO INTERFERENCE SIGNAL TRANSMISSION: The side view and rear view cameras emit stable digital wireless video signals with max. 130ft range in open area to deliver stable & smooth video footage even at a high driving speed of 90 mile/h.
- 10 INCH QUAD SPLIT MONITOR: The super large 10'' 1080P monitor support multiple camera display mode to meet your different requirements: Full Screen/ Dual Split/ H-Split/ Quad Split screen. The image could be flipped to mirror and rotation to provide more details of road, greatly reduce blind spots when driving and reversing.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONS: Features loop recording DVR function (comes with 32G SD card), Parking assist lines, 170° super wide viewing angle, IP69K waterproof rate, -4°F – 176°F working temperature. This backup camera system kits gives you unprecedented visual experience for safe driving.
- COMPATIBLE WITH LARGE VEHICLES: Support voltage 12-24V DC Power, accommodate to most oversize vehicles such as RV, Bus, Van, Pickup, Camper, Truck, 5th Wheel Trailer, motorhome, etc. We always stand by our products and providing satisfactory customer service: 30-day money back, 2 years quality warranty and lifetime technical support. All your questions will be responded within 24 hours.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【Ultra HD Screen & Accurate Color】The backup camera is designed to eliminate blind spots and avoid obstacles when reversing. 680P Ultra HD picture shows a clear image for the driver. No more annoying blurry discoloration screen and picture, and displays the most ideal road condition.
- 【12 LED & Superior Night Version】12 LED super bright lights illuminates the images when daylight is low, and greatly enhances night vision with sharp images. The sensor will turn on the light automatically when you activate the reverse gear, which gives you the best view for parking.
- 【IP68 Waterproof & 140° View Adjustable Angle】The camera will be protected from powerful jets of water from any direction, such as rain and a car wash. Works well in extreme weather. Adjustable vertical 140° perfect viewing angle, which allows you to adjust the camera to a position that’s best for you, effectively reducing the accident rate.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-12-31 at 21:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-12-31 at 07:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you can do it on your own not like whilst installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one to be able to come up with enough view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must be capable to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important factor that you want to think about when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are relatively huge and one camera may not be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.