Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
APEMAN Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear, 1080P Full HD Dash Camera for Cars, Waterproof Backup Camera, 170° Wide Angle Driving Recorder with G-Sensor, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording, WDR, Night Vision
- Dual Lens, No More Fear Rear Collisions – APEMAN C420D Dash Cam is like two cameras for the price of one. SHARP FULL HD resolution and dual 170° ultra wide angle lenses provide outstanding image quality with a broader field of vision.
- Superior 1080p@30fps Video & Night Vision – You are always under protection with the Full HD front view and 720P HD rear view. With Advanced Starvis Sensor, WDR technology and F1.8 Large Aperture, the dashcam captures finest details even in low light conditions.
- Reliable Quality & Complete Functions – Designed and developed through independent R&D, strict quality controls. C420D has everything you expect of an ideal car cam: G-sensor that saves video evidence of collisions; Loop Recording; Motion Detection; Parking Monitoring; etc.
- Compact & Exquisite Design – The driving recorder can fit well in any car and will not block your line of sight. The 2-inch TFT screen allows real-time viewing and it will not distract yourself from driving. This is a decent choice for car owners.
- Waterproof & Easy To Use – The waterproof rear cam is the reliable companion inside or outside the car in your driving journey for safety. No need to worry about the installation and operation of this dash cam, we will provide the instruction video to you for reference.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digicam is a device that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process will also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important considerations that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer can be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so that they can give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you need to think about whilst buying the backup camera. A few cars are rather large and one digicam may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.