Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ASA WVHS541 Voyager Wireless Wisight Camera System with 5.6″ Monitor for Prewired Trailers
- Supports up to four wireless cameras (wvcms130ap sold separately) and one wired voyager camera simultaneously
- Auto-pairing capability allows the monitor to be paired with any of the (up to) four wireless cameras with the touch of a button
- Strong signal transmits through and around objects up to 60 feet away
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial considerations that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be decided by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one a good way to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam must be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are somewhat large and one digicam won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.