Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
aSATAH Chrome Starlight Car Rear View Camera for Toyota 4Runner/Hilux Surf/Toyota Fortuner SW4 / Toyota Innova & Waterproof and Shockproof Reversing Backup Camera (Chrome Starlight Camera)
- High-definition and 170 degree wide viewing angles
- With good waterproof function,Adjustable Angle
- Applicable to variety of Vehicles: car, truck, RV, mini-van etc
- Solve the issue of bad car Rear view effect, can help parking and reduce incidents and accident.
- With its elegant and contemporary design, this camera is very popular
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you select the right backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution can be decided by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you can do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one which should be performed through a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one so as to give you enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are rather large and one digital camera won't be able to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.