Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
aSATAH Chrome Starlight Car Rear View Camera for Toyota Reiz MarkX/Crown/Prius/Toyota Land Cruiser LC100 LC120 LC200 Prado & Waterproof Reversing Backup Camera (Chrome Starlight Adjustable Angle)
- High-definition and 170 degree wide viewing angles
- With good waterproof function,Adjustable Angle
- Applicable to variety of Vehicles: car, truck, RV, mini-van etc
- Solve the issue of bad car Rear view effect, can help parking and reduce incidents and accident.
- With its elegant and contemporary design, this camera is very popular
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be determined by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is moderately easy and you can do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed through a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, select one so they can give you enough view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you need to consider while purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are rather huge and one digital camera may not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.